The Recommendations team within the Data division is responsible for the recommendation systems at Sovendus. We are four developers (m/f/d), one Product Owner (m/f/d), a Scrum Master (m/f/d) and a Big Data Architect (m/f/d). Now we are looking for a
Python Developer (m/f/d) with focus on Machine Learning
Your job: Software development combined with data science
- You design, implement and evaluate improvements and adaptations of our algorithms and APIs.
- You design and supervise A/B tests, prepare company-relevant results and present them to the target group with your recommendations.
- You are responsible for the further development and optimisation of our data-intensive and highly available infrastructure.
- You ensure the quality of our development through architecture planning, automated tests and code reviews.
- You evaluate current ML approaches and technologies for the continuous improvement and further development of our systems.
Your profile: Software developer (m/f/d) with ML experience and fun with analytical problems.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, mathematics or in a comparable field and you have at least 2 years of experience in software development.
- You have very good programming skills in Python and experience with SQL.
- Ideally, you are familiar with technologies such as Airflow, Docker and NumPy/Pandas/SciPy as well as with the cloud technologies Amazon Athena, EMR, PySpark and Hive.
- You have gained extensive experience with statistical and machine learning methods and enjoy working on analytical problems.
- It is your desire to learn new things! You are independent, cooperative and a self-starter.
- You like to work in a team and SCRUM is not a foreign word to you.
- You are fluent in English. Our team language is English.
Our offer: A great team and a great job
We have so much to offer: Flexible working hours. 30 days of vacation per year. Continuing training and education. Subsidies for company pension schemes. An open door culture. Weekly yoga classes. The freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas. A great team. A catered lunch together. Free drinks. After work get-togethers. Corporate events. Help with moving to Karlsruhe and much more.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
+49 721 957846-207