DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Your job: You are responsible for the operation of our data-intensive infrastructure
- You design, implement and evaluate improvements and adaptations of our algorithms and APIs.
- You analyse and design suitable mechanisms for the configuration, automation, monitoring and implementation of our existing and future infrastructure.
- You are part of an agile team.
- You design robust, automated build and deployment processes in cooperation with this agile team and external service providers. You implement and continuously optimise these processes.
- You ensure the quality and availability of the Sovendus infrastructure.
- You identify errors and problems in daily operations and independently develop suitable solutions.
- You evaluate the use of new software components and technologies for the continuous development of our systems, select these and implement them.
Your profile: DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) with experience in building and operating distributed systems under Linux
You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
You have experience as a Linux administrator, DevOps engineer, software engineer (m/f/d) or a comparable position and therefore are experienced in the development and operation of distributed systems under Linux.
You are experienced in the operation of MySQL databases and in processing large amounts of data.
You want to drive containerisation with Kubernetes (and Docker) forward.
You are experienced in building continuous integration and continuous delivery systems with tools such as Gitlab or Jenkins.
You are familiar with orchestration tools such as Ansible or Puppet.
Preferably, you have already gained initial experience with cloud providers such as AWS (EC2, S3).
Ideally, you have knowledge in software development, e.g. with Bash, Python and SQL.
You are familiar with agile methods and are keen to be part of an agile team.
Our offer: A great team and a great job
We have so much to offer: Flexible working hours. 30 days of vacation per year. Continuing training and education. Subsidies for company pension schemes. An open door culture. Weekly yoga classes. The freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas. A great team. A catered lunch together. Free drinks. After work get-togethers. Corporate events. Help with moving to Karlsruhe and much more.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
+49 721 957846-207