Sales Manager Italy (m/w/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
Sales & Commerce
Type of employment
Place of work
Strong network. Strong team.
Become part of one of Europe's leading networks for checkout and digital marketing services. More than 1,300 European partner stores rely on our high-quality e-commerce solutions to improve their business. How? By innovatively integrating artificial intelligence into online marketing. This is where you come in: You enrich our teams with ideas, power and personality.
You enthuse and acquire new e-commerce partners for Sovendus and expand our business in Italy
- As Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for growing and optimizing our e-commerce partner network in Italy.
- You identify business opportunities for our Sovendus network and our products, either by establishing direct relationships with advertisers or through collaboration with affiliate networks and agencies.
- You will identify and acquire customers from the e-commerce sector in Italy. Your extensive network of affiliate partners and e-commerce customers helps you achieve this.
- You will conduct negotiations with new partners, prepare offers and follow them up until they are ready to sign.
- You will represent Sovendus to potential new partners not only remotely, but also at on-site appointments and trade fairs.
- You are responsible for market development and product positioning using your long-standing experience in the e-commerce sector.
- You will report to the Country Manager Italy and work closely together with our Account Management, International Sales, Design/UX, Business Intelligence/KPI teams as well as other departments at Sovendus to progress in all aspects of the network and to leverage its full potential.
You are a passionate and process-oriented Sales Manager (m/f/d) with professional experience in selling performance marketing solutions
- You are a highly motivated B2B sales talent with at least 2-3 years professional experience in selling online performance marketing solutions to affiliate networks, agencies and e-commerce companies.
- You can draw on an extensive network of contacts in the Italian e-commerce sector.
- You are driven by successfully building new markets.
- Your analytical skills help you to assess market potential and to 'review and optimize partners' KPIs.
- You have excellent presentation skills both in person in front of the customer and whilst using remote business communication tools.
- Professional Italian and English skills are necessary.
Flexible working hours
Workation (up to 110 days per year)
30 days of vacation
Du willst schnell zu uns kommen? Prima, hier findest du alle wichtigen Informationen für Deine Bewerbung.