Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) Denmark
Type of Employment
Welcome to the leading network for vouchers and advantage offers!
More than 1,300 European partner stores rely on our high-quality e-commerce solutions to improve their business. How? By innovatively integrating artificial intelligence into online marketing. Now you come into play: with ideas, power and personality you enrich our teams.
For our Sales-Team in Aarhus (DK) we are currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d).
Improving existing sales processes and acquiring new e-commerce partners in Scandinavian countries
- As Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the improvement of the existing sales processes and the development of new sales structures.
- You will be responsible for Business Development by using your long-standing experience in the e-commerce sector. Therefore you will be responsible for the market development and product positioning.
- With your sales experience, you do the acquisition of new customers for our constantly growing e-commerce partner network.
- You will identify and acquire customers from the e-commerce sector in Denmark and the other Scandinavian countries. This includes lead generation, the preparation of proposals, presentations, negotiations, and the actual closing of deals.
- You will also generate additional turnover with cross- and up-selling offers to our existing customers.
Process-oriented Sales Manager (m/f/d) with proven experience in the e-commerce market
- You are a B2B sales talent with an approximately 5 years of professional experience in selling online marketing solutions or digital products.
- You have industry experience in performance marketing, affiliate marketing or online marketing and you are able to tap into an extensive network of contacts in the Scandinavian e-commerce sector.
- Longstanding proven experience with sales development and structuring sales processes.
- Dealing with Salesforce and Big Data Tools is one of your skills.
- You are interested in the latest developments in online marketing and have a solid technical knowledge how to conduct qualified customer conversations with performance and affiliate managers with of our e-commerce partners.
- Analytical skills to assess market potential and review partners' KPIs
- You have excellent presentation skills both in person in front of the customer and whilst using remote business communication tools.
- Very good Danish and English skills are necessary. Additional language skills such as Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish are a plus.
A great team and a great job
We have a lot to offer you: Flexible working hours. 30 days of vacation per year. Further training. Contributions to the company pension plan. An open-door culture. Lots of freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas. A great team. Joint catering lunch. Drinks for free. After work get-togethers. Company events and much more.
Work & Life
Food & Drinks
Du willst schnell zu uns kommen? Prima, hier findest du alle wichtigen Informationen für Deine Bewerbung.