For our Team based in central Stockholm we are currently looking for a
Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Your job: To acquire new e-commerce partners and to manage the sales process and the Sovendus Network in the Nordics
- As Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for growing, managing and optimizing our e-commerce partner network in the Nordics.
- You will identify and acquire customers from the e-commerce sector in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. This includes lead generation, the preparation of proposals, presentations, negotiations, and the actual closing of deals as well as the coordination of activities within the sales team.
- You will be responsible for market development and product positioning using your long-standing experience in the e-commerce sector.
- You will work closely together with Account Management, International Sales, Design/UX, Business Intelligence/KPI and other departments at Sovendus to advance all aspects of the network and leverage its full potential.
- You will prepare market and competition analyses.
- You will also generate additional turnover with cross- and up-selling offers to our existing customers.
Your profile: Passionate and process-oriented Sales Manager (m/f/d) with proven experience in the e-commerce market
- You are a B2B sales talent with an approximately 5 years of professional experience in selling online marketing solutions or digital products.
- You have industry experience in performance marketing, affiliate marketing or online marketing and you are able to tap into an extensive network of contacts in the Scandinavian e-commerce sector.
- You are proficient in using structured sales processes and tools like Salesforce to achieve the best results along the sales funnel. In addition, you know how to manage the complete customer lifecycle and how to effectively work together with account management.
- You are interested in the latest developments in online marketing and have a solid technical knowledge in order to conduct qualified customer conversations with performance and affiliate managers of our e-commerce partners.
- Your analytical skills help you to assess market potential and review and optimize partners’ KPIs.
- You have excellent presentation skills both in person in front of the customer and whilst using remote business communication tools.
- Very good Swedish and English skills are necessary. Additional language skills such as Danish, Norwegian, Finnish are a plus.
Our offer: A great team and a great job
Your chance: Apply now!
YOUR CONTACT PERSON: