For our Partner Management Team based in Almere we are currently looking for a
Account Manager (m/f/d)
Your job: Implementation, optimization and extension of partnerships with online shops that take part in the Sovendus network
- As Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for growing, managing and optimizing our e-commerce partner network in the Nordics.
- You will identify and acquire customers from the e-commerce sector in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. This includes lead generation, the preparation of proposals, presentations, negotiations, and the actual closing of deals as well as the coordination of activities within the sales team.
- You will be responsible for market development and product positioning using your long-standing experience in the e-commerce sector.
- You will work closely together with Account Management, International Sales, Design/UX, Business Intelligence/KPI and other departments at Sovendus to advance all aspects of the network and leverage its full potential.
- You will prepare market and competition analyses.
- You will also generate additional turnover with cross- and up-selling offers to our existing customers.
Your profile: Passionate Account Manager (m/f/d) with a positive mindset and excellent communication skills
- You have an HBO/WO degree and a minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role (Account Management, Marketing, Online Marketing).
- You have a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- With your drive and positive energy, you want to be the point of contact for our e-commerce partners. You are experienced in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Communication and cooperation are in your DNA.
- You are a natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both writing and speaking.
- Affinity with (online) marketing and campaign management is a plus.
- We are looking for winners, people who want to make an impact and want to be challenged. If you are self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment, you will be the right person!
Our offer: A great team and a great job
- Excellent salary opportunities and an additional bonus scheme.
- Ample room for personal development and contribution of own ideas.
- A role in which you can make a real impact
- Strong focus on People & Culture
- Macbook & an HQ monitor for a nice home office
- A flexible mobility scheme
- An enthusiastic team and friends to celebrate epic parties
- Home working arrangement for the period after Corona
YOUR CONTACT PERSON: